Become a Fitness Instructor and you can gain employment in some of the UK's top gym chains! When you successfully complete this course:
- You will achieve the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing qualification
- And the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification.
- You could work for a top UK gym chain or even become a freelance Personal Trainer.
- You will be able to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.
- You will gain the prerequisite qualification needed to enrol onto a Level 4 specialist qualification.
As part of this course you will be required to complete the following 10 course units
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Planning Gym-Based Exercise
- Instructing Gym-Based Exercise
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
All of the course material is printed in high-quality books. Once you have completed the course you can use these to reference to throughout your career!
You will receive your course package in the post by courier. Your course package will contain all of the material needed to complete the course. You will be able to choose where and when you study, with 24/7 support form our highly experienced team and course tutors.
The books you will receive are:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Workbook
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Mandatory Units
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Manual
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Practicum Log Book
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Observed Assessment
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Workbook
- Level 3 Personal Training Manual
- Level 3 Personal Training Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
To gain the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training and NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing, you will be required to complete the following assessments:
- 2 x Practical Assessments - You will come to one of our 'Bannatyne Health Club' assessment centres to demonstrate your competencies of delivering a planned personal training programme.
- Complete a questions and answers workbook
We offer the option of 2 study methods for this course depending how fast you want to get qualified! With all of our courses there is no deadlines or time limits as we appreciate that some students may take longer than others. But if you want to fast track and get qualified in 2 weeks we can make this happen!
Standard Course - With no deadline to complete this is our standard package. Simply study in your own time, anywhere.
6 Week Fast Track - This package is designed for students that are looking to get qualified ASAP! You will have pre-booked assessments and next day marking on all of your assessments. This way we can get you qualified in 6 weeks! This package is designed for students that have gym experience and can commit to 6 weeks full time study working from home!
We offer the most competitively priced courses in the industry. We have our own in-house media team that produces our course material along with our own assessment team, which means you have the best resources available. Therefore our prices are plain and simple:
£599 - This is a one-time fee with no hidden costs.
£66 - Level 2 NCFE Registration Fee. This pays for your Level 2 course certificates, postage, assessments and registration. This is only payable when you book for your first assessment
£88 - Level 3 NCFE Registration Fee. This pays for your Level 3 course certificates, postage, assessments and registration. This is only payable when you book for your first assessment
There is absolutely no hidden fees and you do not have to pay for reassessments.
On completion of this course you will receive:
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise)
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- And be able to apply to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.