OUR COURSES ARE ENDORSED BY
0% Interest Payment Plans Available - Call 020 3322 7111 today to find out more.
The support was excellent, always at hand and easy to contact, and the resources were easy to access.Chris A
- Course Format
- Course Breakdown
- Level 4 equivalent qualification
- On completion, you will receive a FitLearn Certificate of Achievement
- REPS Endorsed
- CIMSPA points
This course is hosted entirely online via the FitLearn website.
The FitLearn Olympic Lifting Instructor also includes:
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programme Manual
- Online Exam
- 5 Hour Video-Based Practical Assessments
- This course will teach you the history, benefits, terminology and correct techniques of the Olympic lifts and variations. You will learn how to gradually develop your client’s athleticism and speed, strength using this form of training, and how to test and implement a sound resistance training programme.
- You will understand the terminology associated with Olympic Lifts, modified lifts and the ‘Pulls’. You will learn the safety considerations associated with Olympic Lifting and any Contraindications. You will learn how to modify the main lifts for everyday people (Non Athletes)
- There are assessments associated with this course.
ASSESSMENT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
We make studying as adaptable as possible, so you can complete your coursework and multiple-choice exams online, whenever you want. You can even film your practical assessments at your own gym and then upload them to us to grade.
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
FitLearn gives you proven materials that contain all the information you need. But if you’re still struggling, take advantage of our unlimited 1-2-1 support to help you over any hurdles in the course. Our professionals have been through the same learning as you – so there’s not a challenge you can’t beat together.
Graduate Interview Guarantee
With a FitLearn qualification behind you, clubs know you’ll have the skills to work with their customers. We can guarantee that all of our graduates are offered an interview through our network of partners at their closest available gym.
Ready to take your next step?
Book onto your course now