LEVEL 4 ELITE PERSONAL TRAINER
INCLUDES ALL THE COURSES YOU NEED TO START A CAREER AS A PERSONAL TRAINER:
FOCUS AWARDS LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING
FOCUS AWARDS LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN FITNESS INSTRUCTING AND PERSONAL TRAINING
FOCUS AWARDS LEVEL 4 CERTIFICATE IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND LIFESTYLE STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING LOW BACK PAIN
On successful completion of this course package you will be able to gain entry on to the REPs register at Level 4.
The course package includes:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Lower Back Pain
In order to achieve the Focus Awards Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification, learners must complete the following 10 units listed below. If you have already completed the Level 2 Fitness Instructor course, you will be exempt from that section of the course.
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training sessions
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
In order to achieve the Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain, learners must complete the following 4 units listed below.
- Development and Pathology of Low Back Pain
- Prevalence and Classification of Low Back Pain
- Planning physical activity and lifestyle strategies for clients with low back pain
- Delivering physical activity and lifestyle strategies for clients with low back pain
On completion of this course you will be able to safely evaluate and deliver personal training sessions. You will also be entered on to our Guaranteed Interview Scheme. Working with our team of career advisors, we guarantee to secure you an interview with one of partners.
You do not need a Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification for this course as this element is included. If you already hold a Level 2 Fitness instructor qualification you will be exempt from this section of the course. Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended. The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
You will complete your studies using our online student learning platform which can be accessed from any device, anywhere, any time. You complete a portfolio which will be uploaded to our assessors for assessment. You will then attend a face to face-2-day workshop in either London, Birmingham, Manchester, Norwich or Dubai for our overseas students.
At FitLearn, we have all completed courses and completely understand how important it is to have a dedicated tutor for support. You will have support throughout your course 24 hours a day. You will be able to contact your tutor via our live chat feature or request a call back using our contact form. Our promise is to reply to your support request within one working business day!
You will gain immediate access to our course on successful payment and enrolment.