OUR COURSES ARE ENDORSED BY
Stand out from every other PT... Become a Qualified Strength & Conditioning coach and to take your career to the next level! Learn Olympic lifting and elite drill techniques.
I really enjoyed everything on the course, especially putting my knowledge into practice on the assessment day. I’m pleased I chose FitLearn to study with.Lily
- Entry Requirements
- A Proven Way to Learn
- Straightforward Assessments
Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent), a Level 3 Coaching qualification (or equivalent) or a Level 3 Strength and conditioning qualification (or equivalent). Learners may also hold relevant higher or further education qualifications that are equivalent or better than those listed above (e.g. physiotherapy, sports therapy). There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved in the course and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
Our course the only fast-track strength and conditioning coach course in the UK. You are required to attend the course for one weekend plus complete an assignment and workbook before your attendance. On the last day of the weekend you will complete your practical assessment.
When you sign up with FitLearn, we provide you with a fitness tutor and an induction webinar to get you started on the right foot.
The webinar gives you a complete overview of our service, together with the instructions on how to get the best out of your course and access support if you need it.
Get the following resources:
- Unlimited tutor support by telephone and email
- Hard copy training manuals, created by fitness professionals
- Access to a purpose built online training portal where you can complete multiple choice exams and submit video-based assessments
- Straightforward digital workbooks
- A weekend with our expert tutors
With easy-to-follow materials, flexible study and elite tutor support, FitLearn set you up for success
We aim to make every aspect of study as flexible as possible – including our assessments. We believe you should be able to take your exams and practical sessions when it suits you.
Our five assessment paths
- Learner Achievement Portfolio (LAP) – fill in your LAP when you complete modules. Submit your answers, work with your tutor and achieve.
- Multiple choice exams – take your exams online when you choose, using our simple multiple choice format.
- Video practical sessions – with FitLearn you can take your practical assessments in your own gym so there’s no hassle of travelling to a distant assessment centre. Just pick a training partner and then use your phone to video yourself performing a session. You can then upload the result directly from your phone through our specially built training portal. Your tutor will watch video, and give you feedback on what you’ve done well and where you make things better. You can even do it again if you don’t get it right the first time.
- Case study – test your client skills on a training partner. Build a client profile for them and create an exercise programme. Deliver the programme and then evaluate the results. Just like you will be doing for clients when you’re working as a professional.
- Workshop – for the Level 4 Strength and Conditioning, you’ll spend the weekend working with our expert tutors, learning high-level techniques and taking a final assessment.
- VTCT level 4 award in strength and conditioning training
- Eligible for entry onto Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS) and apply for membership of CIMPSA.
- Offer high-level strength and conditioning services as a professional specialism
- Stand out from your competition
SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
FitLearn gives you proven materials that contain all the information you need. But if you’re still struggling, take advantage of our unlimited 1-2-1 support to help you over any hurdles in the course. Our professionals have been through the same learning as you – so there’s not a challenge you can’t beat together.
WHAT SKILLS DO I REQUIRE TO ENROL ON THE COURSE?
You must hold a Level 3 Personal Training qualification or higher to be accepted onto this course.
DO I HAVE TO SIT ANY EXAMS?
FitLearn require all students to be properly assessed. There are no exams for this course, but there will be a coursebook and an assignment to complete, along with a practical assessment.
I WORK FULL TIME – WILL THIS COURSE WORK FOR ME?
This course has been constructed with flexibility in mind, and is designed to fit around a busy life. You can complete the theory side and take online assessments when you like, but they must be completed before the practical date. The practical section of this course will require you to attend one weekend on site – you will have the option to choose the venue and time that best suits you.
HOW WILL MY TUTOR SUPPORT ME THROUGH THE COURSE?
You can contact your tutor via or telephone to ask about any aspect of the course.
Additionally we provide you with a full study guide to assist you through the study and assessment process –if you haven’t studied in a while, it’s the perfect aid to get you up to speed.
During the practical weekend, an expert tutor will be on hand to teach you and help out with any issues.
WILL THERE BE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
To become VTCT qualified you need to pay a registration fee of £98.00. The registration fee is payable at time of requesting the certificate once all study has been completed.
WILL FITLEARN ACCEPT STUDENTS BASED OUTSIDE THE UK?
We regularly work with students on a global basis, but it is important to note that this course requires you to attend a weekend workshop in the UK.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE COST?
You receive all the FitLearn written learning materials needed to study this course at your home – together with full tutor support for 12 months.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION – WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
We are happy to answer any questions you have, just call 020 3322 7111.
Ready to take your next step?
Book onto your course now