Become a Fitness Instructor and you can gain employment in some of the UK's top gym chains! When you successfully complete this course:
- You will achieve the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training. This means it includes the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing!
- You will be able to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.
- You will gain the prerequisite qualification needed to enrol onto a Level 4 specialist qualification.
As part of this course you will be required to complete the following 10 course units
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Health, Safety and Welfare in a Fitness Environment
- Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
- Know How to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
- Planning Gym-Based Exercise
- Instructing Gym-Based Exercise
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
All of the course material is printed in high-quality books. Once you have completed the course you can use these to reference to throughout your career!
You will receive your course package in the post by courier. Your course package will contain all of the material needed to complete the course. You will be able to choose where and when you study, with 24/7 support form our highly experienced team and course tutors.
The books you will receive are:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Workbook
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Mandatory Units
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Manual
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Practicum Log Book
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Observed Assessment
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Workbook
- Level 3 Personal Training Manual
- Level 3 Personal Training Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
To gain the VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, you will be required to complete the following assessments:
- 2 x Practical Assessments - You will come to one of our 'Bannatyne Health Club' assessment centres to demonstrate your competencies of delivering a planned personal training programme.
- Complete a questions and answers workbook
- You even have the chance to attend one of our workshops for practical learning.
- We offer the most competitively priced courses in the industry. We have our own in-house media team that produces our course material along with our own assessment team, which means you have the best resources available. Therefore our prices are plain and simple:
£799 - This is a one-time fee with no hidden costs.
There is absolutely no hidden fees and you do not have to pay for reassessments.
On completion of this course you will receive:
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- And be able to apply to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.